Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Children of Bodom, Satyricon, 3 Inches of Blood, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Slayer (though its more thrash), DevilDriver, Coal Chamber, Deicide, Soilwork

etc.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Yall named some pretty good bands. Isn't 3 inches of blood Canadian, zeptoplix?
[/b]

Yeah I am pretty sure they are. I am also pretty sure that I do not like them. I think they toured with COF last year when I saw them.

Arch Enemy is good. I have their newest cd, its pretty good.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
If you haven't already checked them out already, the front man from DD was the front man from Coal Chamber. They kick ass too.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's one of my all time favorite movies. All 3 of them are pretty good.

I wonder what it would be like if the most "evil" of metal bands from today went back in time to the 50s and played.

They would problably be assassinated.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I could watch the video but it would take a month to download a video that is almost 6 minutes long, lol. Dial-up is the only thing you can get where I live. If I moved about 10 or so miles away, I could have cable or dsl or anything else.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
oh, well hes just doin a song about how people are playin what they call metal. hes sayin its just metal by numbers. funny dude. he goes on to describe being at a metal show...
"look out for the shirtless white trash guy..."
"can we just put our shirts back on?"

if you've ever been to a metal show you will know what hes talkin about.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not many people around here like metal very much. If I drive about 45 minutes away to the next city or town or whatever, there is ALOT of people that do. Needless to say, there are never any metal bands that come close to here.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I busted even more watching Death Metal remixes such as

Baby one more Time by Britney Spears and Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne :)

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That car sounds good, the video is awesome.

edit

I'm not atheist or into devil worship but check this out, it's one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIw-56wV0f4

Chris Barnes of SFU has the deepest growl without electronic help and I heard that they have set the record for either the loudest or one of the loudest bands ever with an AVERAGE of 125-145 SPL at their concerts.

and their acdc cover -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOJVXheNrqs

not a cover but, ........ --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gjKuSxg9DE...feature=related

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Baby one more Time by Britney Spears and Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne :)
[/b]
I need to hear that :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts