Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious, who has the fastest Gen 4 out there? Not going to try and beat it or anything ;) , just wondering who has had the most success.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Probably Kermit, he has hit 135 in his.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by n2_space@Oct 19 2004, 10:21 AM
Thats what I was thinking but what about in the 1/4?

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by BocaTaurus2KSE+Oct 19 2004, 10:23 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BocaTaurus2KSE @ Oct 19 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-n2_space@Oct 19 2004, 10:21 AM
Thats what I was thinking but what about in the 1/4? [/b][/quote]
I don't know, I don't think he has run it at the track yet.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i ran a 16.60 on the g tec and it was hot and muggy.. i would really like to see what i would run at a track... i know after i put the muffler on i did gave me about +.1 ... i dont know what i got form the cai... but i was runing like a 16.77 with it and before my muffler.. in the same conditions...

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I didn't get a chance to get to the track before it went to the shop. I will not be in the N/A class as of now though.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by Kermit@Oct 19 2004, 01:32 PM
I didn't get a chance to get to the track before it went to the shop. I will not be in the N/A class as of now though.
oooo finally in the shop???? weeeeee :D
eta?

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I hope your keeping measurements and documantation of this project maby you can be the first to attempt to make a kit.

if not for the money then for the community.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Not too many people have taken their G4's to the track, and even less have any real hp mods. Mine was bone stock and it ran 16.1 @ 87-88mph every time down the track.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I'm actually having Brad at SHOfastperformance install everything, since it's a fully custom project it really wouldn't be easy making a kit, though if Brad does it once I'm sure he can do it twice, in less time!

Word is that the new Tranny (shift kit, tranny cooler, Torque converter [high speed/welded], and LSD) will be installed next week.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Kermit@Oct 19 2004, 09:32 PM
I'm actually having Brad at SHOfastperformance install everything, since it's a fully custom project it really wouldn't be easy making a kit, though if Brad does it once I'm sure he can do it twice, in less time!

Word is that the new Tranny (shift kit, tranny cooler, Torque converter [high speed/welded], and LSD) will be installed next week.
I'm a bit out of the loop, what are you all getting done?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts