Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailer

Not sure about this, I couldnt watch more than 5 minutes of the 2nd one because it was so stupid, the third one was the only one I actually sat down and watched all the way through, and don't really mind seeing it again. The first one was ok I guess, so with the same cast as that one I dont know if I'll like this one.

On the bright side I did see a Ford Cosworth RS200 near the end of the trailer, but I doubt that it'll really be shown much in the movie, instead we'd rather see riced out eclipses, because a 400 hp Eclipse from the 90's is way more impressive than a mid-engined AWD 400+ hp rally car that does 0-60 in under 3 seconds......

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Well yes... of course. There will be many many mid-90-eclipse owners watching the movie when it comes out. I don't think there'll be many Cosworth Focus owners there.

On the other hand, you forgot to mention Sung Kang will be coming back. As this is a prelude to the 3rd movie where he plays Han. And I know you liked the 3rd movie!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
If you liked Sung Kang as Han in F&F3 then check out a movie called Better Luck Tomorrow. He plays Han in it also, and I'm thinking this movie is where Han, is forced to move to Japan. You remember the line in F&F3 where he says it's like "his" Mexico.......

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you liked Sung Kang as Han in F&F3 then check out a movie called Better Luck Tomorrow. He plays Han in it also, and I'm thinking this movie is where Han, is forced to move to Japan. You remember the line in F&F3 where he says it's like "his" Mexico.......
[/b]
I guess i wasn't paying much attention when I watched it......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts