Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

2009 Focus SES 2.0 5spd manual

I remember a while back someone posted a link to factory service manuals on cd (or dvd), whether they were downloadable or for order I do not recall. Does anyone have any good links? It seems Haynes and Chilton's do not have manuals out yet. At least for awhile the car is still under warranty, but I just like to snoop around.

Thank you very much!

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Sadly, Ford took the links down :(

Otherwise, maybe I could get you service articles from Mitchell OnDemand, what exactly did you need? (Everything I can't do :p )

But if it is something simple, I can try and get you the article with diagrams.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, that's totally understandable.

I just want something with pictures and diagrams like a Haynes or Chilton's, basically so I can see how my car is put together. It sounds crazy but to understand a vehicle (I did this when I got my Taurus years ago) I need to get under it and work on it a bit, like changing oil and what not to really get a feel for it.

My understanding is that this model generation (2008+) is too new for anything to be out in print right now. The vehicle is under warranty so I'm not too worried about it at the moment but if something comes up it would be cool to know about it!

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i found a few...thank you very much! I guess 2009 is a bit early for them to be out, but $40 is better than the $200 or so the dealer will prob want. This was very helpful, though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts