Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get eyebrows for the Gen III? I've seen what looks like the top horizontal line was painted on the headlight lens as well as the crescent in the corner of the lens, and if that's the case, can you use Night Shades or will the whole thing look jacked up??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Niteshades will work just tape off what you want to stay clear, and don't go too crazzy because you will notice the difference if you cover the headlights. (I ended up getting silverstars to recoop. the little part that I did and it was just smoked)
I've also seen vinyl used.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
That makes it look mean! Go for it!

I once saw a white G3 wagon on the highway and it had like red "lips" around the grille and "girly" eyelashes above teh headlights.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweeeeeeeet! Looks mean as he**! " I LIKE IT ALOT!!" :wub: Thanks for the pic and the info guys. I guess now I gotta go buy another $11.25 can of Nite Shades from SECO.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Some mean beans! :lol: J/K, I really like that look. IIRC, the foglights were from a Civic or Focus.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He said they're from a 03' Civic. Hey Venom, when'd ya get the new feet? When do we get the full body view?

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty Pleeze? Since your car is physically identical to mine, I pretty much get to see what my car would look like through your setup. Thanks :notworthy:

"I get to see new rims -I get to see new rims!!" :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I used some left-over vinyl from my visor stips to make my eyelids. cam out great and it was free since it was left-over material.:thumb:

-C-

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I put on three coats of Nite Shades and it came out looking like Venom's pic. Too bad I'm getting the "black" headlights soon. (thanks Brad!) At least now I know what to expect. Thanks for the help guys (&gals). :thanks:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts