Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know what the Shades of Green a Ford taurus had in 1994 it is not a light green but a Deep Dark Green and what is the offical name is is not Cayman Green i think that is what is was called for that is to light

·
Registered
166 Posts
It could also be called metallic green, but I dun know if thats an official name or not.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The window sticker from my 1995 Sable LS Wagon calls it "Deep Jewel Green". I'll scan and sent it if you want.
My Sable Wagon looks exactly like the Wagon in the 1995 Sable brochure. (My interior is called "Mocha", though, and the brochure might have shown a green interior. Been a while since I looked.)

Nice looking Sedan, Qwertz! Dontcha hate cleaning those wheels? I wish I could have gotten the wheels from a LTS or whatever they called the Sable touring sedan...

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Thanks. I don't clean my wheels too often, but they aren't that bad to clean. My wheels have curb rash already so I'm not too worried about them. The LTS wheels are the Taurus LX/SE wheels with a Mercury logo in the center cap. Probably not too expensive to find somewhere used.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts