Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the spy guy's thread about modifying his taillights, I was so disspointed! and I thought I was going to be the first to make such an attempt, now this just takes all the fun out of it! if only my USPS deliveries came faster. but I did it, and just for the record, we both came up with the same idea at the same time. great minds think alike! haha

(this is with parking lights on only)

here is a write up on my procedure, I'm not done yet, I still want to paint them, and I'm going to fix the outside turn signals so that it kills the running light when the turn signal is on, just to make the turn signal more dramatic.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/migilles/taillights.html

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
i wanted to do the writeup!

lol

got to be quick with me, i beat spridget to the disk brake conversion and you to the taillight mod.....who else can i target?!

j/k

NICE writeup...much better than i could have done!

Brad

EDIT....hit me up on AIM so we can discuss the best way to do just what you were talking about.....cutting the running lights to enhance the signal effect.

Brad

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no problem its all good, maybe if we can get it into the mods section we can put both our names on it? I was so upset when I read your thread about it! I was looking forward to posting up about the new latest and greatest mod that is so easy, but no one ever thought to try, only to find that you did it like 2 days earlier haha.

but its alright, I beat you to the in-Dash CD player mod for a gen 3 with digital climate control!

I'm not even done yet, two more things I want to do to make it better, but its too cold outside to do it now, what happened to the nice car working spring weather?

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by the_spy_guy@Apr 4 2004, 02:34 PM
got to be quick with me, i beat spridget to the disk brake conversion and you to the taillight mod.....who else can i target?!
<_<

If I wasn't stuck waiting at that idiotic salvage yard for 3 hours I would have beat you to it..... and besides, mine are prettier, so

maybe I can beat you to a 3.5L enige conversion!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts