Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Pic works for me. Looks good! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (mikeo007 @ Apr 3 2009, 06:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=715027
Damn clean stock muffler! I wish I lived where there was no rust. Thanks for that second set of pics, it gives me a good reference for what I'll have to do to put my new tip on :)[/b]
I painted the Muffler Black Metallic. Along with the drums and calipers. It is nice with no rust. I hope to get the catback soon but, this will look good in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Wow. Looks great! Specially without the rust!!!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
If you're gonna have it for a bit, get it welded on. The tip may not ever rust, but I'll bet you the clamping hardware will rust up in the first rainstorm. Had that happen on my old suburban. :noes:

Besides that, looks great! It should have been like that from the factory. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Apr 4 2009, 07:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=715133
If you're gonna have it for a bit, get it welded on. The tip may not ever rust, but I'll bet you the clamping hardware will rust up in the first rainstorm. Had that happen on my old suburban. :noes:

Besides that, looks great! It should have been like that from the factory. :thumb:[/b]
Shouldn't be that bad, Ive had my cheap $5 Autozone clamp tip on for the past 2 winters with no problems, and thats saying alot in Buffalo, must be stainless steel beacuse it hasnt rusted at all yet, ive cleaned it once sense I got it besides car washes.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Nice work Dave B) Tip looks good, nicely painted muffler as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts