Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i haven't been awhile to wash my car in about a month. Probably the longest i've gone without one...the weather in michigan has been soooo cold, and it hasn't stopped snowing...except for today...*but snows in the forecast*

this was my car like about a week ago...

I hate salt!!

Anyone one out there having the same damn problem i am??

I need car wash.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I actually had problems finding my car the other day in the parking lot at work. It had so much salt and gunk on it that it looks gray. There are a lot of Gen IV's in the parking lot (including an '04!!), so it was pretty easy to miss. Plus, by the end of the day I'm too tired to remember where the hell I parked.

Come on Spring!!! Car Wash! Car Wash! Car Wash!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts

QEW ... mine stays nice and clean all winter

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I can't even wash my car. It will freeze. It's like 5 degrees outside.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Twilight@Jan 8 2004, 07:43 PM
I can't even wash my car. It will freeze. It's like 5 degrees outside.
You can... QEW = no hose

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
You stole my idea! I was going to start the same thread but I don't have pics yet.

The Sable is REALLY dirty. You guys coming from out of town for the autoshow should stop at the first car wash outside the Michigan boarder.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
You know we've been having some pretty nice weather here in CA. I think I'll wash my car tomorrow just to spite you guys. And salt....what's that?

jk

-mobiuslogic

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya creep!!!! i wish i could go wash my car....

Sigh....i want spring to come...

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
My car's just covered with a layer of dust. Still looks like a 10 from 10 and I haven't washed it for over 4 weeks IIRC.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Originally posted by DeltarMN@Jan 8 2004, 08:03 PM
BAH, thats not dirty, my car looks to be grey, and its a silver car.... SILVER... silver never looks dirty.... perhaps its time for a wash.
seriously i have that problem too
my car can go for months without being washed usually, but with the salt, ewwwwww i dont even wanna drive it lookin like that

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by mobiuslogic@Jan 8 2004, 06:24 PM
You know we've been having some pretty nice weather here in CA. I think I'll wash my car tomorrow just to spite you guys. And salt....what's that?

jk

-mobiuslogic
Yeah, what do they mean salt?...on the roads?
The only salt we see around here is in the shaker on the table
Washed my car about two weeks ago, was gonna was it last night, but it is still clean, oh well, maybe I just wash it this week-end for lack of anything better to do.

California....the weather is very expensive. (but worth it)

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jan 9 2004, 11:36 AM
Damn Jeff aint that the truth, especially here in the Bay Area, a little worse even in Silicon Valley for me.
. But yeah, it really is worth it. I think it rains maybe a month total (30 days) out of the yeah, and it usually is a drizzle. I think you can agree with me Jeff when I say I'm never leaving CA.

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
359 Posts
I hate all that junk that gets all over the floor mats in the winter from tromping through the snow. Its nasty and never comes out all the way. I'll be getting new ones come Spring! <_<

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by mobiuslogic+Jan 9 2004, 12:19 PM-->QUOTE (mobiuslogic @ Jan 9 2004, 12:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Troper8
@Jan 9 2004, 11:36 AM
Damn Jeff aint that the truth, especially here in the Bay Area, a little worse even in Silicon Valley for me.
. But yeah, it really is worth it. I think it rains maybe a month total (30 days) out of the yeah, and it usually is a drizzle. I think you can agree with me Jeff when I say I'm never leaving CA.

-mobiuslogic [/b]
Not 100% sure about never, cause my heart is and always has been in Texas, but for now Cal. will do.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jan 9 2004, 06:44 PM
Not 100% sure about never, cause my heart is and always has been in Texas, but for now Cal. will do.
Oh my bad. Well I was born in Hollywood and then moved to the San Fernando Valley (northern LA) till I was 13 and then moved to the Bay Area, so for me, it's CA all the way.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
You people are lucky. I wish I was from CA. Well, for the weather. But I mean its like -40 outside. I can't even go out and play hockey. Screw this.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts