Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend came with me to Estes Park, CO last summer, and we found this... it took me 3 stops to the store before I caved
...LOL:

PS: I also got 2 (then) work related plaques... both bashed employers...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Many years ago I used to have one of those, but it was the Civic version. That was back when I was fortunate enough to live in an apartment with nice cars in the parking structure... like with a few 3000GT VR-4s, a couple of 911s, a Hummer H1, and a MBZ S600 with Barbus rims. It was almost ironically self-degrading to have a sign hanging in front of my parking spot that said "Civic Parking Only..."

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's sweet!

I go to Estes all the time...last time I was there was about a month ago...and I've never seen any of those. Which store you see them in? I just might need to get one of those and leave it in my parking spot at school.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mrcow32@Dec 10 2003, 11:23 AM
That's sweet!

I go to Estes all the time...last time I was there was about a month ago...and I've never seen any of those. Which store you see them in? I just might need to get one of those and leave it in my parking spot at school.
theres a 3 story mall on the old main street that looks like a big store... it has a sign shop on the second floor (the mall has a glass elevator in it, too... and kinda triangular shapped inside)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts