Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have two sets of fuel rails, one on the car and one spare set that i didnt get to change. the spare set is cleaned and shines oh so nice with a set of injecters. ill post pictures as soon as possible but to describe the covers. they are a gloss black and the numbers and lettering are in ford blue. i think i should have pictures of the car and engine bay on my superford account thing if that still works.

i also have a set of 96gl stock rims with great tread left ill let got for a good price

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
What about the rear sway bar?? Is it a 26mm, and how much for it shipped. My address is 474 Elizabeth St. Oneida NY 13421

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by fordbidden dreams@Dec 18 2003, 08:26 PM
ill take off the covers, but whats an UIM? ill take off all and any parts
<_<
upper intake manifold iirc, someone correct me if I'm wrong

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by fordbidden dreams@Dec 11 2003, 02:41 PM
rims and tires i can let go for $300 o/b/o they are 205-55-16 with fair tred on two and two will need to be replaced soon.
If I end up being the best offer, how about $100

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
How much for the rear taillights? I'm only interested in the set and if those are Amber Turning signals. BTW, the Paintjob on that thing is awesome! It's a wonder that after nearly 20 years it doesn't appear to be flaking... my car has no paint on the trunk lid or roof...

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Originally posted by fordbidden dreams@Dec 22 2003, 11:42 AM
well she was repainted and the bluetribal is vynal. yeah my turn signals have amber blinkers. how do you feel about $40 plus shipping?
$40? Sounds great... how soon are you looking to get these parts sold?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts