Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Pep Boys thing got resolved. I owe $102.43 instead of the $432 or $426. They reimbursed for the impound and tow, 20% off and parts brought down. Basically, I am paying for parts. Thank you Louis at Store #702. The only decent guy there. I will let corporate know about him.

Okay, so find out my engine harness bracketts or the harness is broken. They bought new brackets to hold it "for now" but they can't gurantee how long. They said it could be a month or a year. It is a dealer thing. I called the parts dept. and was told they can range from $300 to $900 maybe more. The man was really nice though. He said the best bet would be to make an appt in the service dept so they could look at it and give me an estimate. Since I am clueless, what is this? Holds the engine in ? I was told it had 40 wires in it and that it hit the manifold and that is what shorted out the oxygen sensor and fuel pump.

Thank you again for all your help before and advice. You guys and gals are fantastic!

G

·
Not a problem. Im glad things got all resolved. Louis at #702 will get a good word in from Sal #673. Well Im glad things worked out. Dealer will be a little more... but well worth the diag.

Sal

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am glad to hear it. I am calling corporate again today (tried last night buy they were closed) to compliment Louis again. I just want them to hear the good as well as the bad.

And I agree. To the dealer for the diagnostic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts