Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
looks like y'all had a hell of a time....sux i couldnt be there w/ my 12's but hey maybe i can get some crazy stuff goin in the north chapter since i leave sunday morning....so this is my farewell(granted i'llstill stop in...south seems to be the funner chapter)...and maybe sometime when im lucky i'll some of y'all again...ROTB? or if i make my way to some fordbastard meet or w/e in D/FW...

·
Registered
77 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
I might have to go check out this modded 04 at H00ters, only to get some ideas.. :rolleyes2:

Hey Mike (MWT) I see you are in Tulsa, I will be up there in November for some company training. Last time I was there you guys had tornados one week and snow the next.
[/b]

Yes it can be like that.

Who do you work for?
Mike
:dunno:
[/b][/quote]
I work for Hilti

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
looks like y'all had a hell of a time....sux i couldnt be there w/ my 12's but hey maybe i can get some crazy stuff goin in the north chapter since i leave sunday morning....so this is my farewell(granted i'llstill stop in...south seems to be the funner chapter)...and maybe sometime when im lucky i'll some of y'all again...ROTB? or if i make my way to some fordbastard meet or w/e in D/FW...
[/b]

Farewell!!

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I might have to go check out this modded 04 at H00ters, only to get some ideas.. :rolleyes2:

Hey Mike (MWT) I see you are in Tulsa, I will be up there in November for some company training. Last time I was there you guys had tornados one week and snow the next.
[/b]

Yes it can be like that.

Who do you work for?
Mike
:dunno:
[/b][/quote]
I work for Hilti
[/b][/quote]

Somehow that popped into my head

You coming up for training to learn how to use their tools?

I was out there this morning trying to figure out what kind of forklift to get them so they could move the slabs of concrete

Mike
B)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am currently at the Brinkman Home Depot Pro Shop, but going to an outside position in the next 2 months. I am going up for a Leading for Results class.

OK, sorry for hijacking this thread!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
You know, that could be arranged! I was kinda thinking maybe once a month, and move it qround a bit that way we can possibly get some more participation. I know there will be school and work conflicts, so that will probably be the determining factor. I'm also wondering if maybe we should appoint someone FROM whatever particular area we go to, to plan the whole deal, or at least supply the majority of the info. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm down for more meets... just make sure to have a few during the week. I work every weekend.
[/b]
Isn't Houston a pretty good drive for you? IIRC Burnet is out west of Austin right?
If you have dedication like that, I don't see why we can't set something up during the week to accomidate you! :thumb:

That being said,.................................I can't make it to this one guys :rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I certainly think we should accomodate!!! I sure wasn't expecting Luke to show up with EVERYTHING, DAMN!!!! BTW, Austin has some really awesome streets and sites to behold, and burnett is bad ass I've been through there before .... blink .... whoosh .... gone lol!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
.... blink .... whoosh .... gone lol!!!!!
[/b]
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
LOLZ! Yeah, in my car its *blink....bllliiinnnnnnnkkkk.....blink...gone*. :lol:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
About this Discussion
97 Replies
12 Participants
HoustonBull
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing