Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got two questions:

First, does the metal tube that connects the rear exhaust manifold and the EGR valve on the 3.0 Vulcan have an official name? I broke the one currently on the car when replacing head gaskets and don't want to look like a total doofus when I go hunting for the thing.

Secondly, anybody got one laying around they'd be willing to hook me up with? :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.