Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, have any of you ever heard of EFFEN Vodka? It's "imported" from Hollond supposedly as it says on the bottle. It has a white rubber sleeve molded around the bottom 2/3rds of the bottle. I'm wondering how expensive it is. I haven't seen it anywhere in my area, and it doesn't look like your typical Uber cheap vodka either (doesn't even have a screw top, it's a polyresin/rubber cork).
So, anyone heard of this stuff or know how expensive it is?

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
549 Posts
Never had it. Looks like it's probably fairly expensive after seeing their website. There are so many smaller upscale vodka brands out there now it's crazy. My personal favorites are Grey Goose and Fris (Fris is awesome and not too terribly expensive either, I think it is from Denmark.) I don't care for many of the more popular brands, like Absolut and Skyy. They have more of an aftertaste than they should. Of course vodka is not really my thing anyways. I am a bourbon man.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by dIESEL600@Apr 12 2004, 12:40 AM
probably fairly expensive after seeing their website
Yeah, the website blew me away! Every place I've seen that sells it online it's going about $35 a 750mL bottle, but I've never seen it in stores and was wondering the retail price. But just seeing the bottle I knew it was a cut above Absolut and Skyy. Woo Hoo! And it was free too. :jumpingjoy:

EFFEN vodka website

Eh, there's a big upscale booze and wine place in my area, I'll check them out tomorrow.

-mobiuslogic

EDIT: Did some more research, there's a distributor about an hour away. I'll give them a ring!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts