Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sure? I remember people talking about them, and someone wanting to make them, then they had a pic..

But IIRC there wasnt a ebay link to it

D

·
0 Posts
Not exactly what most probably had in mind but the fact that someone made something for the Taurus is a good thing. Hopefully they will have some decent sales numbers so they might consider other ventures for the Taurus in the future.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
They look like the ones that were discussed earlier but Fat Tortoise is correct they really weren't offered up for sale. I have the same olive colored car as Fat Tortoise
I'm gonna give the ebay guy a call. If they can get them with smoked glass, they have a sale . Doc once again makes a great point aftermarket is limited for our vehicles and folks aren't going to make stuff if nobody buys it. In spite of the opinions of many on the previous alteeza thread I think the smoked glass would look sexy on my car and make my Taurus a litte different than the 1.2 million other gen 4's. I also don't give a rats a** what anyone thinks cause it my car!

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Sorry Underestimated.These were posted about a couple of days ago. Underestimated how could I have doubted you? But why didn't you email me when it was posted the first time and let me know?
I just emailed the Ebay seller and asked him about the other colors and the posibility of a group buy. To be fair maybe Stephen Oake coould see if he could match the price or get a better deal. The Ebay guy is $190 plus 16 shipping for the clears. The first threads price was $218 I don't know if that included shipping.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Has anyone seen picks of the smoked or black version of the G4 altezza's? I haven't yet just some pics of what they might look like in the original thread. Any good photosho guys around.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts