Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happened to the Duratec Performance website?

Two weekends ago they were supposed to be running a Gen III on the dyno with their new high flow Y-pipe and testing their cold air induction system. I was looking forward to the results.

B

·
0 Posts
No idea, but Dman's y-pipe did not fit his Gen 3. I wonder if they've changed it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some people on this board already know what we have been going through over the past 2 weeks or so in regards to DuratecPerformance changing its name to Draxas.

Regardless, it is time that the Taurus community knew what is going on.
Following our website host debacle, we figured it would be as good a time as any to officialy change our name, something we had been thinking about doing for quite some time. Our new company name, Draxas, was derived by putting together several words.

D for Duratec and Drag
R for Road Racing (or Racing in general)
A X for Auto-X
and
S for Street

We feel this better sums up what we are all about, and where our passions really lie. We have our URL and have been working on a simple website. You can expect MUCH MUCH more on our Draxas website than you ever saw on our DuratecPerformance website. We will have pictures, videos, dyno graphs, tech articles, news, product release statements, and pages dedicated to specific vehicles. Our web store will also be updated to include more parts and better product descriptions.

It will take us some time to complete all of the paperwork (see: Jump through flaming circus hoops) that is necessary to get Draxas up and running. As it stands, we probably wont be able to accept credit cards until the middle of January. You can be assured we will be doing everything we possibly can to get back to 100% operating status.

If anyone has questions for us, please email me at my new email address:

[email protected]

Happy Motoring!

B

·
0 Posts
Excellent news Nikolas! Good luck with the changeover, and make sure to keep us informed!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Nikolas,

Great to hear about that move. hey did you ever get mydyno results scanned up best of luck with the company! Happy Holidays

·
Registered
486 Posts
The new changes sound awesome. Keep up the good work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts