·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU

Date Purchased: October 2004

Experience: Positive

Shipping: None

Comments: Invited me to his house for install. Everything was great!

J

·
0 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU & Tweeters/Pods

Shipping: Good

Comments: Items arrived in good condition in a timely fashion. Gerry was very friendly to deal with and offered to help with install and everything. Great transaction! Thanks Gerry!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU

Shipping: None

Comments: Excellent all around! offered pickup at his place in Canton when I was on Xmas leave, but when finances fell through, he was more than willing to be as flexible as I needed with time. Shipping to WA was as easy as UPS ground can get and the unit was very well and tightly packed.

·
Registered
102 Posts

Date Purchased: August 2005

Shipping: N/A

Comments: Went over to Gerry's house and he helped me install the RCU and Tweeters/Pods. Really great guy! Learned a bunch about my car! Thanks Gerry!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Date Purchased: August 2005

Comments: Great guy to deal with. Everything was timely and not a moments worth of delay. Friendly seller whom kept me informed. Product was well packed and included easily instructions for installation. Would buy from again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: 4 2000 Taurus Se/Ses Wheels with tires

Date purchased: September 2005

Comments: Very nice guy to deal with. When the wheels arrived looking brand new

·
Registered
4 Posts

Date purchased: November 2005

Comments: Real nice guy and real easy, speedy transaction too. The items were not scratched up or dinged - really good condition. This was a big concern for me since my vehicle is just coming up on one year old. All aces. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts

Date Purchased: April 2006

Shipping: Great

Comments: Was able to answer all questions I had and sent out a perfect product. Was everything he said it was. Shipping was fast. Thankyou so much!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach RCU and Sail Tweeters

Date Purchased: July 2006

Shipping: Fast and packaged well

Comments: Items received in excellent condition. He had given me numerous tips and advice for installation, which went very smoothly. Thanks, Ger !!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach RCU and Sail Tweeters

Date Purchased: September 2006

Shipping: Very quick shipping and professionally packaged, provided tracking information as well

Comments: Gerry is an awesome seller and really seems to care about how he does business. Communicates thoroughly and answers any and all questions quickly and definitely goes the extra mile in everything he does to get you your item and make sure you know what to do with it. Not to mention, this Mach audio stuff sounds REALLY good compared to stock!! Thanks Gerry!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU and Tweeters

Date Purchased: November 2006

Shipping: UPS

Comments: Great instructions. Perfect items, they all look brand new. Great guy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Cargo Net

Shipping: USPS

Comments: Net looked brand new, packed well and arrived very promptly. I would buy from Gerry again in a second.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU/Amp and front tweeters.

Shipping: UPS. Wonderful!! Very fast, correctly packed and even included a tracking number.

Comments: duraSEL01 in particular is a very helpful and nice person to do any transactions with. For the most part he was a bit patient with me, and after receiving the amp, it shortly died when used in my Taurus. Quickly shipped a new one out to compensate for the broken amp, and was speedy on it. I would always look forward to doing future transactions with him.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Mach Audio RCU/Amp

Date Purchased: 1-30-07

Experience: Great!

Shipping:Nothing was shipped. We planned to meet up.

Comments: Awesome product. He was there at EXACTLY 4 pm like he stated he would be. Installed in Lowe's parking lot and tried it out. Works awesome. I would deff. buy from him again.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Items Purchased: 03' Sport Rims

Date Purchased: February 15

Shipping: Rims were shipped in a timely fasion and showed up in great shape!

Comments: The whole experience was a pleasant one. I would buy again from Gerry any time!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Chrome grill "spear" with ford logo

Date Purchased: 2-18-07

Experience: Great!

Shipping: arrived quickly. was packed very securely

Comments: My wife purchased this for me on the sly, and he was very considerate and helpful in answering all her questions. Excellent communication and kept updating us with the status of the order. thanks man! :banana:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Item purchased: 03 Gauge Cluster

Date purchased: February 2007

Shipping: Great! Shipped very quickly. Told me the day that it would be there, and I came home and there it was!

Comments: Shipped very quickly and packaged VERY well. Would buy from again!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Item purchased: Electrochomatic compass mirror

Date purchased: March 2007

Shipping: Perfect

Comments: This was a flawless transaction with VERY good communication. He even went the extra mile to include copies from the owners manual of the mirror operation!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Item purchased: Factory mounted CD changer / brackets / magazine / harness / moulded trunk liner w/ integrated Cd cover / storage

Date purchased: 2005

Shipping: Perfect

Comments: This was a perfect in everyway. He made sure I knew how to connect everything. I cannot believe I forgot to leave feedback. Although almost 2 years later, the CD changer has continued to work flawlessly! Thanks Gerry!

--------------------

1 - 20 of 64 Posts