Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
QUOTE (Little Blue V6 @ May 27 2010, 12:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807221
Click here to hear (and see)

tell me what you think... i like it, and that's all that matters, but i like to hear comments now and then...[/b]
That is disgustingly epic. What kind of mufflers are those? If it had a quicker rev, I'd think it a 351W or something, until the popcorn kicks in when you let off the gas. Well done, though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it runs nearly the same as it did when it had mufflers, the only difference i've seen is a slight MPG increase (+30-40 miles a tank) and it's loud... i didn't mess with the cats, everything i've done to the exhaust is from the flex pipe back, and my guy at the shop says if i don't mess with the cats (i know some people gut/remove them to get some sound) it wont effect the back pressure...

either way, once i can afford more work im getting 2 Pypes Violator mufflers and my guy will install for $10 a weld...

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
That sounds sexy as hell! I love it man! I'm liking the smoked tails too, i want to do that to mine soon.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Sounds mean. I look forward to hearing it in person. B)

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
How about a YouTube link for those of us on iPhones! Gotta jar adobe for photobucket and I don't think it can be downloaded

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (s2knott @ May 28 2010, 09:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807416
How about a YouTube link for those of us on iPhones! Gotta jar adobe for photobucket and I don't think it can be downloaded[/b]
ill get one up there too, i understand about iphone friendliness since that's how i'm usually on here...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts