Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Let the cops know! We had some teens going around doing that last year and they had to pay everyone restitution. There was also a guy who owned a glass shop who decided to improve business by doing the same thing. Get a police report. Do you have comprehensive insurance by any chance?

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
All G2 sedans use the same doors, so the windows will be the same size. IIRC G1 and wagons door glass will work too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhh, talked to a parts guy and he told me that the G1 window will work...and i have a G1 sable that was smashed on the passanger side, it has the driver side window still intact. the car is about to go the junk yard so im just pullin that window out. free sounds pretty good to me. that way i dont have to deal with the insurance company. and i did contact the cops and i have a report...we think we know who did it but cant prove it. ive had bricks thrown at me, tires slashed, car broken into and cd player stolen, and now the same window shot out as when it got broken in to. i cant wait to move...only a few more months...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts