Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Order the short ram air intake for my duratec gen on September the 3. About how much longer does it usually take? Its already been over a week and im pretty sure it hasnt been even shipped, the kicker is i paid for 3 day shipping.

G

·
Draxas... I thought I would never hear the name again...

They are in a tight bind. I would give them another couple of days. If nothing, ask for a refund. Poor guys, might not be in business too much longer.

Sal

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
What happened :ph34r:

·
Registered
307 Posts
im about to put a cold air intake on my taurus. im making out of a intake tube from auto zone. fits a lot of cars..not mine but will after a little modification..ill have pics up tonite..look for it

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Draxas bit off way more than they could chew. They have been terrible when it comes to fulfilling orders and coming out with new products. They also designed and sold a catless Y pipe for the Gen III 'tec that didn't work properly (long story...one did, two didn't...Brad has the one that did work on the Baby SHO). I'm sure they refunded the money, but they promised that they would have a new one out, and there's been nothing in months. I think they were also very late in fulfilling orders for some intakes and stuff.

If you search the forums, you'll be able to find threads about Draxas and their lack of committment to us.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by trojan@Sep 15 2004, 05:03 PM
im about to put a cold air intake on my taurus. im making out of a intake tube from auto zone. fits a lot of cars..not mine but will after a little modification..ill have pics up tonite..look for it
If anyone else is in the market for a CAI, Sal designed and is selling one currently. I think he wants like $200 for them. Not a bad deal imho.

That was another thing about Draxas...they were supposed to have a CAI for us like a year ago, and so far, nothing.

JR

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Draxas is full of CRAP :angry: .

They robbed me for $300+ and when I ask for store credit, they say sure and NEVER talk to me again :angry: :angry:

I think because they know I'm from NY they think it's alright to rob me cause odds are, I'll never be over their.

I waited very paiently for them to make up for it, but for now on, when ever I hear their name. I will bad mouth them with every tooth and nail.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bought a MAF from em, took a month to arrive.

CAI, y-pipe, headers...Talk about pipe dreams.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts