Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the delay, had a long weekend, it has continued to be brittle cold here, ughhhh

Anyhow...

Fronts wrapped and glassed with initial layer

Rear doors molded

and wrapped

Initial glassing

All of em, got body filler going on one

And now they are all body fillered, sanding today once it warms up some....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: So here is where we are at now, something I have learned that in the cold rage extreme doesn't flow like it should so I am gonna wait for the final layer til either Wednesday or Thursday so they are perfectly smooth, I got them pretty close right now...

Let me know what you think...

·
Registered
201 Posts
what would it cost me to have you make a set of 6.5" for the rear doors shipped - 1997 Taurus

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
wow. and i thought my car was ridiculous cuz its the greenest car alive. that is the most red i have ever seen at one time in my life! :eek:

and the pods look great man. terrific job. he can rock out hard with those in now. :horns:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Dude thats way bad ass

·
Registered
81 Posts
awesome job man!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Can I ask how the pods are attached to the door panels?

thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
66 Posts
thanks for posting the pics mark. thanks for the comments to guys. they are mounted with bolts drilled thru the inside of the pod and door panel. havent got to hear them yet but it will be soon!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (baggedtaurus @ Nov 24 2009, 10:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=769030
thanks for posting the pics mark. thanks for the comments to guys. they are mounted with bolts drilled thru the inside of the pod and door panel. havent got to hear them yet but it will be soon![/b]
I didn't even notice you commented! Let me know once you hear them, they should sound nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts