Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested to see how many of our non-SHO's have the SHO bumper or bumpers.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
malvin25 has the SHO bumper on a GL, so did Mikey's blue car. I think in both cases they bondoed the "SHO" out of it.

I had considered one, but then I got the car that they came from.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by acreature@Jul 27 2004, 09:05 PM
Regular, works just as well
i beg to differ....my sho front bumper made my car wicked fast....and the rear one added 55.7 HP!!! To the wheels!!!

Brad :lol2:

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Oh, and nosho96gl has a front bumper too... so did ArtSHO...

G

·
If you put it the other way.. "Does your SHO have a non-SHO bumper" then count me in.. Since the gen 2 SHOs have SLO bumpers hidden under the SHO bumper covers in back. :p

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Jul 28 2004, 09:40 AM
... so did ArtSHO...
I haven't heard that name in a while. I rememeber his car when i first came to this site. It's been about 1.5 to 2 years since I've heard anything from him. Last I knew he was moving and robbed me and some others on one of the first windshield banners endorsing the TCCA name.

I could only imagine what his car "could" look like today. If he still has it. With a car like that, you just don't leave a site like this and do something new. I think he is still here, just under a completly different name :ph34r: .

Ohh, and if the SHO bumbers can add that much HP (but no TQ), I wounder what Andys kit could add <_< .

G

·
Originally posted by D Man@Jul 29 2004, 05:50 PM
Ohh, and if the SHO bumbers can add that much HP (but no TQ), I wounder what Andys kit could add <_< .
Andy's kit will give you a negative 10 hp if installed on a SLO taurus.. stragely enough, if you put it on an SHO you'll get 2-3

:p

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Originally posted by Baby SHO+Jul 28 2004, 10:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baby SHO @ Jul 28 2004, 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-acreature@Jul 27 2004, 09:05 PM
i beg to differ....my sho front bumper made my car wicked fast....and the rear one added 55.7 HP!!! To the wheels!!!

Brad :lol2: [/b][/quote]
What if I just carve SHO into my stock bumper? :unsure:

:lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Is it possible to put SHO bumpers on a wagon, mainly the front. I plan on getting a 95 Wagon, and I want SHO bumpers, for the look. That won't be till I am out the army. How about the rear?

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,816 Posts
How close is an gen1 LX bumper to a SHO bumper? They both have cornering lights...what I am getting is...would a SHO Bra fit an LX bumper??

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Originally posted by Baby SHO+Jul 28 2004, 09:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baby SHO @ Jul 28 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-acreature@Jul 27 2004, 09:05 PM

ok Sal... :ph34r: :D

here's a picture of Artsho's car... ok, so it doesn't sho the front bumper, but it's still slick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by Ryne+Apr 20 2005, 03:42 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryne @ Apr 20 2005, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Baby [email protected] 28 2004, 09:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-acreature
@Jul 27 2004, 09:05 PM

Brad :lol2:
ok Sal... :ph34r: :D

here's a picture of Artsho's car... ok, so it doesn't sho the front bumper, but it's still slick [/b][/quote]
That is the hotness :notworthy: :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Originally posted by Baby SHO+Jul 28 2004, 09:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baby SHO @ Jul 28 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-acreature@Jul 27 2004, 09:05 PM

to the rear wheels!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts