Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a good deal on some OEM Taurus mats for a G4 and I am wondering if they will fit in my G3? And how well will they fit?

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
The Gen IV driver's mat has a cutout that I don't believe the Gen III has, but they should fit.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I bout G4 "custom" floormats with the Taurus embroidery on them and they fit perfectly in my car...

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Yay! I will be ordering them tomorrow. They are like super slush catcher mats or something. I'll post pics when they get here

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
99 SHO foor mats fit in my gen 4

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats what I thought because the bodies are so similar but with all the changes in trim, etc. I wanted to be sure :) the bad news is that the guy I am ordering them from isn't returning my calls.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Thats what I thought because the bodies are so similar but with all the changes in trim, etc. I wanted to be sure :) the bad news is that the guy I am ordering them from isn't returning my calls.
[/b]
I got my set off ebay and I didn't get anything after a month and a half... When I emailed them I got no response. Then I put in a claim with PayPal, and the next day I got an email! Isn't stuff like that amazing? They pushed out another order and I got them within a week.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The thing that is upsetting me is that I am ordering them through a dealership, not just some random guy on eBay or something. Today instead of leaving him another voicemail I left a message with one of his coworkers, so hopefully he will finally call back.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The thing that is upsetting me is that I am ordering them through a dealership, not just some random guy on eBay or something. Today instead of leaving him another voicemail I left a message with one of his coworkers, so hopefully he will finally call back. [/b]
That's what I did, I got mine through the dealer but they were mailed right to my house

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Turns out the guy got my messages but didn't call me back. Finally got a hold of him this morning, and it turns out he already ordered them for me last week. They'll be at the dealership either today or tomorrow! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts