Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Available in "driving or wide beam?"

Are these lights streetable? Or are they still restricted to off-road use, only?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Available in "driving or wide beam?"

Are these lights streetable? Or are they still restricted to off-road use, only?
In six-inch size, when installed and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving pattern meets SAE J581 as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Wide pattern meets SAE J583 as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Each component on our Stage Series LED Light Bar was designed and engineered with one goal in mind: maximum functionality and performance in a highly-durable, yet compact package! Take a closer look below!

Get Yours HereStage Series LED Light Bars

·
Registered
395 Posts
The description of the light mentions something about the lens being changeable. I took a look for the lenses, but could not find them. Can I get some info on that?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The description of the light mentions something about the lens being changeable. I took a look for the lenses, but could not find them. Can I get some info on that?
We will be releasing more information and updates as more options are released. In the meantime, we have standard options for driving, fog, and combo optics listed.

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts