Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Research Automotive Lighting

At Diode Dynamics, we want our fellow Ford Taurus enthusiasts to be educated on automotive lighting products, so that they know they are purchasing the best products on the market. We have devoted this portion of our website to doing just that. Here you'll find information on different automotive lighting technologies, how they work and common misconceptions you'll see while shopping for your vehicle. We hope you enjoy learning all about automotive lighting!

Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
Are you guys developing any 880, 881 or 893 RGB bulbs by any chance?

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
It's a very small bulb size, but we have been working on something for a while. I will post updates once I have more information.

I don't have an expected date yet :(

Nick C.
Thanks for the response! I'm looking forward to some multi-color fog light bulbs. If you guys need a tester PM me please, I'm sure we could figure something out!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response! I'm looking forward to some multi-color fog light bulbs. If you guys need a tester PM me please, I'm sure we could figure something out!
We will be looking for a local Taurus owner to put together vehicle-specific installation videos here in St. Louis, but thank you for the suggestion :D

Nick C.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
We will be looking for a local Taurus owner to put together vehicle-specific installation videos here in St. Louis, but thank you for the suggestion :D

Nick C.
I would look for a local Sable owner for the fog lights, the 00-07 Taurus never came with factory fog lights. The 00-05 Sable did though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would look for a local Sable owner for the fog lights, the 00-07 Taurus never came with factory fog lights. The 00-05 Sable did though.
We have to get a 2014 SHO and a few newer vehicles in first

We've only been in this new facility for a little over a month and there's a lot of vehicles to test. There's a Miata in our studio right now, and we had a 2013 Ram 1500 in last week

It takes time, but it's worth the wait!

Nick C.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
Just PM me when you guys have RGB fogs for a 2002 Mercury Sable!

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I have a friend in St.Louis with a 2010 SHO if you are interested in that car, I would be glad to give him your contact info, or give you his contact.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a friend in St.Louis with a 2010 SHO if you are interested in that car, I would be glad to give him your contact info, or give you his contact.
Please have him give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We are always looking for vehicles to test here in St. Louis

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Will contact him this afternoon! Thanks. Hope he can help you out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts