Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
thats the center folding seat, I have one in my car... :angry:

its nice when you want to relax and not want to go to the back seat.

since I chill in my car imbetween my classes for college.

other than that, I hate it lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have one too, but a different style of it...

My console part has two cup holders right in front of the arm rest and a big rectangular opening in front of it. The one in the auction has two cup holders on the right side and i can't see what else. If you have one like that, could you post pics of it?

Thanks!
 
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
dave, lol now that you said that, I looked at the ebay car again,
mine also has the two cup holder next to each other and a rectangle holder thing too.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by daveromanjr@Sep 16 2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah I have one too, but a different style of it...

My console part has two cup holders right in front of the arm rest and a big rectangular opening in front of it. The one in the auction has two cup holders on the right side and i can't see what else. If you have one like that, could you post pics of it?

Thanks!
The one you describe is the only one I've ever seen in a car without the floor shifter package. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
That's my flip out console. 2 cup holders on the right side, and the integrated phone on the left. B)

I can take a pic of it for you tommorrow if u want. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Sep 16 2004, 07:23 PM
That's my flip out console. 2 cup holders on the right side, and the integrated phone on the left. B)

I can take a pic of it for you tommorrow if u want. :D
Please?

My '02 has the standard one as well, I'm still looking for a way to better mount my Delphi SkyFi if anyone has suggestions?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
500 Posts
Originally posted by SEL2000@Sep 16 2004, 08:42 PM
its nice when you want to relax and not want to go to the back seat.

since I chill in my car imbetween my classes for college.
Not to change the subject, but when I was going to UMd I did the same thing. One time I had a dream I was driving and I woke up behind the wheel of my truck and almost $h!t myself. I thought I fell asleep while driving. :lol2: Not the best way to wake up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,433 Posts
Originally posted by submariner@Sep 16 2004, 10:35 PM
My '02 has the standard one as well, I'm still looking for a way to better mount my Delphi SkyFi if anyone has suggestions?

Mount it between the headliner and the roof of the car above the mirror

Mike
Mount it between the headliner and the roof of the car above the mirror

Mike
B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
Interesting. My 2000 has a fold-down, but the cup holders are side by side toward the back end and there is a tray-like area toward the top.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,326 Posts
I like the Gen 4 flip-out console better than the gen 3 because it lies flat and doesn't get in the way of the ashtray if you need to get to it. Are they compatible?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Sep 18 2004, 09:35 AM
I don't like the flip"down" console of the g4's.. give me a floor shift over that ANYTIME! But I like my flipout console of my g3.
:withstupid:

Floor shifter >
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Sep 20 2004, 09:35 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Sep 20 2004, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit@Sep 18 2004, 09:35 AM
I don't like the flip"down" console of the g4's.. give me a floor shift over that ANYTIME! But I like my flipout console of my g3.
:withstupid:

Floor shifter > [/b][/quote]
My other cars had floor shifters, but let me tell ya......... when you have a column shifter you can get some in the front seat and have lots of leg room when there's not a floor shifter or console in the way. ;) :boink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by stever+Sep 20 2004, 09:39 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stever @ Sep 20 2004, 09:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2004, 09:35 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit
@Sep 18 2004, 09:35 AM
I don't like the flip"down" console of the g4's.. give me a floor shift over that ANYTIME! But I like my flipout console of my g3.

:withstupid:

Floor shifter >
My other cars had floor shifters, but let me tell ya......... when you have a column shifter you can get some in the front seat and have lots of leg room when there's not a floor shifter or console in the way. ;) :boink: [/b][/quote]
That's what the back seat is for, ya numbnut! :lol2:

__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,482 Posts
well with a floor shifter u can pretend your having a 3som :ph34r: . watch me get kicked off the forums for that :lol2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,543 Posts
Better yet is the gen 3/4 console for column-shift cars. Big storage compartment under the armrest, two cup holders, and some cool coin holders on the front edge. Covered in another thread here.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top