Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did gen 3 ever come with fog lights if they where can i get a pair i talking factory fog lights

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
No! there were no factory fog lights on the gen3 cars 1996-1999.
You have to either get aftermarket fogs or oem from another kind of car. (just like I did)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No! there were no factory fog lights on the gen3 cars 1996-1999.
You have to either get aftermarket fogs or oem from another kind of car. (just like I did)
what do you have fog lights off and do they look good

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
They can be found in the 98-2000+ Buick Reagal & The Oldsmobile Intrigue.
I made custom wiring with 12g wire, fused and a relay. (I have HID in them)B)
They look pretty good but are more for show. If you guys want a really good Fog or driving light get the Blazer projector fog or the best is the Hella micro DE.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
glad you said that about them. was thinking the same thing not bright enough. mite look cool if i throw my under cars on which are neo blue.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have some pilots on my 2000 taurus se and they worked good but i am hoping to have them on my 1999 and i still have not made up my mind i did notice the the bumper on the 99 has a better mountable service then on my 2000 just need to know what i am going to put on for fog lights but they need to be blue like my headlights

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,409 Posts
There was one model Gen 3 that did come with driving lights....It was the Taurus Ghia exported to japan and australlia..
just to be correct, although they probably are not available anywhere, in the states, anymore.

Image:Taurus Ghia1.jpg - Wikicars

1 - 13 of 13 Posts