Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys last time i went to the salvage yard i pulled two puddle lamps, another trunk light and 4-194 sockets from 96-99 taurus bumper markers.. Well today i put it all in.. took my non puddle lamp mirrors and cut and installed to puddle lamps in them.. Also put l.e.d's in the puddle lamps also.. I wired them up with 4-194 sockets in the interior.. one in each kick panel and one under each front seat for the rear. Right now i have amber bulbs in them so you could see them better in the pictures and they were the only bulbs i had at work. they are all wired in with the dome light so when i un lock the puddles and interior lights come on. lastly i wired up the trunk light on the other side of the trunk.. total cost.. a days work. I'm going to be getting l.e.d's for the trunk, dome light and the 4 floor lights so its really nice bright in there. so then the cost will go up to around 75 for all the l.e.ds (4-194's, 5-fuse style)

later Ryan

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I like those lights under the seats, nice touch :thumb:

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a fan of the lights under the seat. Do you have a pic of how you mounted them under there?
[/b]

thanks.. as for mounting them to be honest i zip tied the socket to the seat framing for the foam. the socket is in no way touching the seat so we have no fires. then i simply ran the wires along with my power seat wires going into the carpet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts