Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was interviewing Frankie Muniz and they started talking about Frankie's pimped out Escalade with all the tv's. Then Conan says that he drives a 92 Ford Taurus, a SHO, and wants to hook it all up. Frankie says that would be cool and to do it and Conan says yea but its a Taurus,
I still love ya Conan!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I happened to turn to the channel and I watched part of it. The part where he had the pro wrestler on the show. That guy is hugemongous.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Needless to say, at this point in his career the guy PROBABLY has enough money to buy a better car.

But the fact that he still has his SHO around? That's love. No matter what he says about it just being a Taurus. If he hated it, it'd be gone, and he'd have an Escalade like every other superstar in the world.

EDIT: Or Hummer H2's! God knows we can't forget those monstrosities...

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Yeah I was about to make a thread as soon as he mentioned that...I was giving him big thumbs up when he mentioned it...it went something like this...

"Well I have a 92 Taurus...(crowd laughs)...the SHO...the one with the stick"

"I think it would be hilarious if I dumped a whole load of cash into the Taurus to make it like yours (the Escalade they were talking about), but I guess people dont really do those sort of things to a Taurus"

At that point, I started thinking about TCCA of course
...he needs to be shown this site! We can make him an honorary member or something...who knows he might even do one of those skits involving the club on his show

1 - 4 of 4 Posts