Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a good web site to purchase the Diablo sport chip from?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Why do you want to get a Diablo chip? Dylan has a back-to-back dyno graph with my chip and stock. He picked up 26 ft/lbs at the wheels (30 an the crank!) and, although only 3 more FWHP peak, he did pick up like 20FHWP down low and in the mid range (24 at the crank!) . You will also get better auto tranny performance and driveability with my chip.

I think Bob was gonna post these...

A

·
0 Posts
Alberto, a lot of people like the diablo chips because they are cheaper. Only $200. A lot of times, that extra $150 or so for your chip is enough to go over budget. I have a Diablo chip now, and am unimpressed by it. I'll eventually get one of your's, but that's down the road when I have a bit more cash to spend...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yes but if it doesn't produce positive retults or you don't like it it may not be worth the money at all for them...

I'd be willing to help people out if needed, but I cannot go that cheap.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by americanmotorsport.com@Mar 13 2004, 07:41 AM
Why do you want to get a Diablo chip? Dylan has a back-to-back dyno graph with my chip and stock. He picked up 26 ft/lbs at the wheels (30 an the crank!) and, although only 3 more FWHP peak, he did pick up like 20FHWP down low and in the mid range (24 at the crank!) . You will also get better auto tranny performance and driveability with my chip.

I think Bob was gonna post these...
Would i see these kind of results in my 2002 duratec?

·
Registered
437 Posts
You may or you may not. Every car is different. I will do to your car what I did to his...but I cannot unleash anymore power than is there. You will gain as much as there is to gain.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so how does this work i purchase the chip then waht happens ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok sounds good i look foward to working with you soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts