Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK if there is any DFW folks here on this board that would like to join us on the fall run we will be meeting at the Krogers parking lot on GreenOaks and 360 just south of I-20 the afternoon of the 15th at around 1pm to caravan to SA. If your going to join us please have a FRS 2-way radio with you, we don't want to loose anyone on the way down.

Also if your somewhere along I-35 (like Wacco) if ya give us a cell number we can hook up with you as we roll through your area.

:banana: :chili:

·
Registered
283 Posts
i mite join ya but how much $$$ r the radios? remember i am a poor college student

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by sable_punk02@Sep 23 2004, 05:29 PM
i mite join ya but how much $$$ r the radios? remember i am a poor college student
they vary in cost depends on what brand you buy they sell them at Radio Shack. We've had the best luck with Motorolas. Mine is a T5720. Some of the guys have found some good buys on them on the internet. But if your too broke for one even at RS maybe we could loan ya one some of us have spares.

B) :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
I can't join the caravan cause i have no money for gas and my bull prolly wouldnt make the trip down there but I'd love to come see yall off since that is right down the highway from where i live in Arlington :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by TaurusSpeed93@Oct 13 2004, 09:41 AM
I can't join the caravan cause i have no money for gas and my bull prolly wouldnt make the trip down there but I'd love to come see yall off since that is right down the highway from where i live in Arlington :D
Cool, see ya then. :chili:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Unfortunatley i cant go this time due to work. Walmart wont let me leave b/c i am trusted plus they kinda leave me in charge on the weekends in my dept. on the afternoon shift. I hope y'all have a great time and take lots of pics to post.

lataZ
Derek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts