Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might have already seen this, probably have, but just to make sure.

Ran across this on another car forum (shhhh....don't tell Teh Bobbers)

...and, I didn't find it on the club listed on the pic....

Attachments

·
Banned
509 Posts
:rolleyes: What the hell are they going to come up with next!?
I have met some girls that are freckin CRAZY about Hello Kitty junk! I mean, CRAZY! There is a Hello Kitty STORE here in San Antonio, WTF!? Is everyone high but me!? :p

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
All I can say is WTF!? A couple of my friends, including an ex-gf are nuts about Hello Kitty and that whole black hole of a money pit. Good grief!

But, I'll admit it, it would probably look alright on a whole Hello Kitty styled car.

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
702 Posts
:hmm: My friend Samantha went to Japan over the summer, and I bet her $20 that she couldn't find a hellp kitty vibrator... I lost $20.

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Lmao :lol2:

·
Banned
509 Posts
its some jap thing... Google it, and youll find ALOT of crap..

As far as I know, it is only stuff to collect.. And maybe little cartoons or something *shrugs*

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
that exhaust tip entertains me.

:bunny: <-- look! a bunny!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Mi kids like Hello Kitty (pillow cases, dresses, toys) but it looks really dumb as an exhaust tip.

Don't give her any ideas.... it looks :rice:

G

·
hello kitty is awesome! I grew up with hello kitty. You should have seen my room, it was all hello kitty (8-17 y.o) Its something that i'll never grow out of...but i never had as cool stuff growing up as they have now. Its not fair! i would put that on my accord hahaha

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Is it really safe anyway? I can imagine my 4 year old going up to that pipe and touching it. It could burn her bad.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Sep 25 2004, 10:38 AM
You better hope I don't ever make it out to CA. I owe you an ass whoopin. ;) :p
Do not fear Teh Bobbers.....After I looked at the post.....I kicked my own ass for a good 15 mins...I'll make sure I get one of those out to you Teh Bobbers, I know secretly you want one, and one for Adam B. too.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
AWWWWWW THATS SOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!

my car was gonna be all hello kitty, but since the hubbie has to drive it too, i did my car in a uni-sex theme. LOL. they sell all kinds of hello kitty car stuff. like mats and steering wheel covers. i never saw that tail pipe though. thats pretty kewl. don't worry i'm not gonna get it.. if my car was pink though i would. the only thing i can get away with being hello kitty in my car is the air fresheners.

i grew up loving hello kitty. but they never sold anything. now its out everywhere. i have tons of hello kitty stuff. collectibles, garbage cans, bath soap, radio, easter basket, clothes, lamps, alarm clocks, cd cases, bags, purses, makeup, tooth brushes, phones, bedspreads, sheets, pillowcases, dolls, underwear, pajamas, picture frames, calanders, jewlery cases, pillows, books, etc.. you name it.. i have it.

funny thing is... i HATE cats. :lol2:

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like Goodbye Kitty stuff by David and Goliath.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts