Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to host a meet in the Denver area sometime soon, like the next month or so. I'm Just north of Denver in Dacono (I25- exit 235). Just a BBQ get-together type thing (Beer will likely make an appearance :D ). My buddy with the blown Mustang (Will) will be here too. Maybe do some minor modding or something. I'd like to do this on a good weather weekend, since it's easier to BBQ when the sun's present and Will won't drive his car if it's wet out. Probably a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Let me know what you think.

I'll post this in both Northern and Southern (as CO used to be Southern)

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I am heading back to Denver for Thanksgiving, but I don't know how many people would show up on Thanksgiving Weekend. Sun or not though, it is going to be cold!

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Tyler Swensen @ Nov 16 2009, 11:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=767343
I am heading back to Denver for Thanksgiving, but I don't know how many people would show up on Thanksgiving Weekend. Sun or not though, it is going to be cold![/b]
At least myself and Will will be here. Let me know when you come in :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Nov 16 2009, 11:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=767344
QUOTE (Tyler Swensen @ Nov 16 2009, 11:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=767343
I am heading back to Denver for Thanksgiving, but I don't know how many people would show up on Thanksgiving Weekend. Sun or not though, it is going to be cold![/b]
At least myself and Will will be here. Let me know when you come in :thumb:
[/b][/quote]

I'll be coming out on the 25th, but will probably be most available on Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'd be down for a meet sometime. That is, if it's ok to have a Maxima show up. I miss my good old Taurus.

I'm out of the country 'till January, but after that I would totally be down for a Colorado meet!

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (modenaf1 @ Nov 20 2009, 07:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=768234
I'd be down for a meet sometime. That is, if it's ok to have a Maxima show up. I miss my good old Taurus.

I'm out of the country 'till January, but after that I would totally be down for a Colorado meet![/b]
Sorry bro, no imports permitted in the driveway ;)

J/K, let me know, we're always here :thumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would definitely like to try to get more into the scene with the TCCA, I have been a member, but I havent had a chance to meet others to get together in the denver area.
I have been hoping thing would go right for me so I could start joining in.... :mj_banana:

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In case anyone else wanted to come. Small BBQ my place tomorrow (Sat 11/28) at around 3pm. My buddy Will is tentative at this point, inlaws apparently showing up tomorrow, but Tyler and Charles (94pdpkg, and maybe his wife) are coming over.
We'll be here. :)

Post in this thread if you want directions, I can actually see it from my phone.

For you guys already attending, They'll be a silver G4 Taurus (and maybe a green one), a blue Beetle, and a giant white POS Cadillac out front. All but the green one have TX plates.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a couple packs of brats and some meat for burgers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yea, that was cool last night, it was really nice to meet others into their car as much as I am.
and it was nice to meet some new people, hoping to make good friends out of the meets and stuff
:tcca_small:

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I had a great time and enjoyed getting help to put my new dash bezel in! (Now with buttons!)
00tec-saTX (Michael) was great at helping figure out what parting line would work the best, and he even had some awesome epoxy that kept me high the whole way back to Utah! :banana:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Just in case you didn't notice, we put the spot for the rear wiper control button into the FFV Taurus' dash bezel since it was from a sedan and not a wagon. The only noticeable parting line is right next to the left edge of the driver vent. (Oddly enough, it almost matches up exactly with the line between the knee guard and the center portion of the dash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Do you know where I could get a caddy to drive if I flew in for the meet

Mike
B)

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (mwt @ Nov 30 2009, 04:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=770167
Do you know where I could get a caddy to drive if I flew in for the meet

Mike
B)[/b]
Sure, got this piece of **** in the driveway. I refuse to drive it, I don't want to break it again, but you're welcome to try :thumb: :lol2:

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After a while, you just forget :)

I had your the meet added to your profile as well. Notice your new car icon...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
5 Participants
94pdpkg
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing