·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Wether either or im from the Midwest Chapter.
But its cool, im just looking around to see if anyone has any good ones.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise. [/b]
Pay attention, you can get them for any chapter:

http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/product.sc?prod...mp;categoryId=7
[/b][/quote]

That too. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Yes...you are in the Mid West chapter. I don't know if your chapter has decals. I checked in the Mid West chapter thread and there is no info pinned.

You can get generic TCCA decals. Just search under the pinned threads under Merchandise. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Except West Coast.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
yea but then they dont say the correct chapter im from.
[/b]
Yes, it does.

You have to scroll down to Mid West which is the last one on the bottom under TCCA Chapter.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Except West Coast.
[/b][/quote]

We can get WC Chapter decals elsewhere. :thumb:

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
how come there are none for midwest chapter :(
[/b]
:picard2:

Go to the link I provided

Pick one of nine colors from the drop down menu

Pick a chapter-- believe it or not, Midwest is there, along with 8 others :thumb:

Choose how many you want (that's the "QTY" field)

Click "Add to cart"

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> how come there are none for midwest chapter :(
[/b]
:picard2:

Go to the link I provided

Pick one of nine colors from the drop down menu

Pick a chapter-- believe it or not, Midwest is there, along with 8 others :thumb:

Choose how many you want (that's the "QTY" field)

Click "Add to cart"
[/b][/quote]

:picard2: x2

Thank you for giving him step-by-step instructions.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh you have to go through the motions to get to the chapter part. Alright, sry that post i put on after i woke up. I was not awake yet.

I love sleep.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I've ordered some, and they never came in. The place swore they shippd them to me but I made a complaint to them. they "shipped them again" Still never came in. I just got so pissed I gave up after that and never bothered getting them again. Be aware when ordering that stuff.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I've ordered some, and they never came in. The place swore they shippd them to me but I made a complaint to them. they "shipped them again" Still never came in. I just got so pissed I gave up after that and never bothered getting them again. Be aware when ordering that stuff.
[/b]
When they 'shipped' it, did they give you a tracking number? Or did you ask for it? If you can get it, track it and see what happened to it. Things do get lost or delayed.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You might want to check with the shipping company to see if they have the thing you ordered.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
Dschinghis Kahn
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing