·
Registered
790 Posts
:withstupid:

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Worked for me.

Did the Camaro driver fall asleep, you were half way down the track before he even moved...

Nice kill on the Eclipse though

·
Registered
695 Posts
I didn't see the video but that's probaby because the Camaro is faster. In bracket racing the slower car gets a head start. The amount of the headstart is equal to the time difference between their dial-ins. If both cars ran their exact dial in and had the same reaction time they'd both cross the line at the same time.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
"Ahhh, I see," said the blind man...

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
What kind of video codec are those made with? All I get is audio and a message that Media Player can't download an appropriate codec.

·
Registered
790 Posts
you need to dl the DIVX codec to play it.... i tried winamp, dell jukebox, windows media player, and Quicktime..... then i tried Realplayer, and it automatically pointed me to download.com to get the codec

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i speak for spragers and the others who couldnt play it... i too had the same problem with all of deltar (and others's) movies until i realized i had a special AVI player that came with my k++ aka kazaa lite (no longer available, free aynway) (its p2p music program, similar to Kazaa). i can play the files with that and save new avi files and view the new ones with normal programs... the one thing i find to be a pain is that it hink it doesnt play the whole video... example: deltar, that movie where you just walk around your car, then look inside at the blue dash and whatnot... is that movie really only 46 seconds long? i dont get to hear the car or see it running, it just cuts off like it's the end of the movie. other than playin deltar's avi's with this program (its called AVI Preview by the way) i dont know how to help yall.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
The annoucer is funny.. "Everyone who has been in road sales has driven a Ford Taurus." :luigikart:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Damn good job! How fast was your car going when you hit 15.8? And that announcer...I heard him talking about pharmaceutical sales?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Too bad you cut off the video. It would have been cool to hear tha announcer say that your Taurus won.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts