Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all have something that really represents, in their mind, what fear and evil is about.
Here are some things that have, in the past prevented me from sleeping right,or at least wonder what is truely humanity's evil side -

The movie "The Ring". Part with girl crawling out of the well and thru the TV.
Polterguiest - a girl of no more than 3 was kidnapped by the supernatural. Sick to say the least.

Cradle of Filth - one song, "Lord Abortion" is something that represents the most extreme of eroticism. Plenty of music on their songs have a harpsichord. i don't think ANY other metal band could seamlessly blend keyboards with death metal.

Dreams - In any dream that is about driving or being in a building. Anytime i dream of driving, it is of course in my taurus, but EVERY light in and on the car is dark red, and it is at night, with no other lights ANYwhere around where i drive. Buildings - they are always in ruins, and exremely creepy.

Now here is something no one has probably ever said of the GEN II Taurus - something about the front of it has a REALLY evil appearance. Just as i like things. if I could mod my taurus in any way and it was legal - red headlight covers on the taurus, NO marks of it's make/model, black light- illuminated dash. Black paint on body.

I cannot find my halloween pics, but i dressed head to toe in black, painted face black and white, and white streaks thru my hair, with it puffed up, I have long hair. King Diamond would be proud. the pics I took, I drug my wife to the graveyard. Squatted down between two headstones with arms spread. I had fun, wife was freaking.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I want to see it because it was the original, but I like to watch tv and movies so I can turn my brain off. I'll just wait till they dub it over in english, kind of like those old kung fu movies.

Reeeding iz teh sux0rs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Originally posted by Kermitec@Feb 12 2004, 11:01 AM

Be like "Happy Gilmore". Go find your happy place, soon, real soon...

·
Registered
230 Posts
i don't think ANY other metal band could seamlessly blend keyboards with death metal.[/b]
false
check out amorphis, children of bodom, and battlelore

amorphis blends the keyboard with death metal and power metal check out the songs black winters day or in the begining

children of bodom could be considered more black metal than death metal, but most people won't know the difference, everytime i die, bodom after midnight, or silent night bodom night are good songs by them

and battlelore... don't know how to describe them, it's a cross between death/black and progressive metal with battle hymns and ballad like bits thrown in, check out the song sword master by them...

wow, i need a life...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by impatient95@Feb 12 2004, 10:50 AM
The movie "The Ring". Part with girl crawling out of the well and thru the TV.
I found this intriguing, and surprising, but not really scary. I actually thought that the last 45 minutes of the movie (all that I saw) was pretty interesting.

Don't just concentrate on the dark, that's not good. I'm not sure how anyone could think the Gen II Taurus looks evil. If anything, it looks like the dopey guy that pushes the shopping carts back from the corrals at the grocery store. They always have the biggest, most clueless smiles on their faces.

The one at the store where my brother works talks to himself as he's pushing the carts back in. I saw him walking up to my car one day and put the window up for fear that I would bust out laughing. I'm not a bad person. Really.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Anytime i dream of driving, it is of course in my taurus, but EVERY light in and on the car is dark red, and it is at night, with no other lights ANYwhere around where i drive.[/b]
*shudder*

·
Banned
17 Posts
I thought that the movie was pretty gay.

Some parts were aight but most of it was just retarded..

I wouldnt recomend it.....

Oh yeah...

Go Taurus :hyper:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts