Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I was at my local junkyard and I found a Ford Taurus with a really dark grey interior, and I loved every bit of it. However I can’t find that kind of interior anywhere els? Is there a specific model that came with this? I think that is was an 03, I can’t remember the trim but it did have the weird chrome guards around the wheel wells.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My '02 silver taurus, with the OHV vulcan engine, has the all grey interior, it's the SE trim. I think you might have to just keep looking, it's probably just an options thing that you choose.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 07 Vulcan has a gray interior aswell but the one I’m talking about had a really dark gray interior with fold down rear seats.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi Maddie, my '04 Sable has the really dark gray leather so that might be an option for you also. (not from my car though obviously :) )

·
Registered
157 Posts
I came across the same dark grey leather seat interior in a '05 Sable at the local U Pull this Spring and loved the look as well. Mine has the lighter grey and, for a moment, thought I might want to harvest all the interior pcs and do a swap. But, soon came to the conclusion that with 260k miles and rust showing on mine, it just wasn't justified.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still missing the mark, the 02 or 03 was a black Taurus with cloth dark gray interior, not leather.

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
There was a black cloth interior that was also available on those models, not just tan or gray. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts