Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Dammit! Garages Should Be Wider

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ryanqzqz 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:eek: Ouch :(

#3 ·
...Thats when you read about a household murder the next day...

G
#4 ·
Ouch.

New Door :$200...lol

I got pissed off at my mom for something like that... had to do with a collectable in mint condition, she opened it from it's original packaging... but in the long run. It's not worth it seeing your mother cry...

I then bought her roses and gave her a hun and said "Im Sorry"

Don't be really pissed, atleast she's ok.

SableSal

#10 ·
Originally posted by spridget+Sep 6 2004, 11:58 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spridget @ Sep 6 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit@Sep 6 2004, 09:34 PM
Ouch.. I've done that before... :(
Why does that not surprise me?

j/k Ash! [/b][/quote]
<_< You and Rudy wtf! :lol: No offense taken.. Learn from your mistakes, thats the only way to know how to live! B)

#11 ·
WAHOO!.... found a replacement door..... off a Taurus SE...... hmm...... it's even Lt. Denim Blue......hmmm... and it's exact same door trim....... AND it's missing the dent in the middle of it from the pole in my garage...

I can't believe my luck...... 150 bucks for the door, glass... hell i just unbolted it from the body, so it's loaded with all the goodies.......

I might sell some of the stuff from my old door..... window regulator and such... pm me with questions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.