Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought a set of blue leds and I am thinking I might open up the headlight assemblies on my 08 taurus and paint them black instead of the chrome...and put the leds inside as well as a blue angel eyes projector kit. Its going to take a lot of custom work and I also have to find out how to switch the leds off when I shift into drive as I talked to an officer locally and was informed that the blue leds would be a distraction to other motorists.( because apparently blue angel eyes arent???)

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
I gave up the whole blue led thing a while ago now all the lighting i use is "hid white" so my front leds and interiors match my headlights around 6000-8000k in color. i wouldnt use blue at all anywhere on the outside grab some cool white leds off ebay should be around $5-10 for a good pair and they will look great in the 08s housing

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Blue or red lights on the outside of the car are illegal in PA...better check on it. These colors lights are reserved for the police and other official rescue vehicles.

I saw some dumb ricer with one red and one blue LED window washer squirters get pulled over. Seriously, what was he thinking? :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts