Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people

I was searching on this site trying to find gauge templates to customize for my 2002 taurus but didnt find any. If anybody has them can you please upload them for me. I would scan mine myself but i don't have a scanner and if they are on this site i apologize for this post.

Thanks

·
Registered
23,637 Posts
Click on the topic finder feature at the top of this page, then scroll way down to: Gauge Cluster Swap Info, then, click on: Create Custom Gauge Faces. You can also access this how-to by clicking on active topics or home (page) at the top of this page, and then clicking on: wiki, then, modifications. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
There are people who make and sell them. Scott is the most reputable person offering this service.

Home

As far as making your own, just take out your gauge faces and make some. There are none for download that I have ever been able to find.

·
Registered
276 Posts
There are people who make and sell them. Scott is the most reputable person offering this service.

Home

As far as making your own, just take out your gauge faces and make some. There are none for download that I have ever been able to find.
Damn, damn! HE HAS WHAT I NEED but his website's half-built, no email no phone nothin'. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts