Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been laid up for a little bit after an incident at work, so I decided to mess with photoshop a bit and this is what I came up with. I have several ideas but this is my favorite so far.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm aware of that. I might, I just like doing stuff myself/

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Design looks OK but these printed ones are not illuminated, so I never understood why someone would use them. I've had the white face Indiglo faces on a previous car...LOVED them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would likely use an exacto knife to cut out the scales and numbers etc (stuff that needs to light up) and put some new leds in there.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I'm pretty sure he meant to cut out the slot and numbers on "his" printed design not the factory gauge which Id assume he is placing the printed one on top of.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I like the cluster in my new Fusion. When you open the door, the hash marks in the gauges light up. When you insert the key, the needles light up. Then when you start the car or turn on the ignition, the background lights up and the needles wave. Very cool.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I like the cluster in my new Fusion. When you open the door, the hash marks in the gauges light up. When you insert the key, the needles light up. Then when you start the car or turn on the ignition, the background lights up and the needles wave. Very cool.
I LOVE the waving needles!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys. i just love the diamond plate, but it really wouldn't vibe with a purple car :/

I'll figure something out. Going to do the leds soon and we'll see from there

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I had to look this up, I had no idea what you meant my "waving needles". :lol2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those are both sweet. I think I'm just going to go with purple leds (rose mist, so color coordinating) and maybe a white gauge overlay from that sho website

1 - 20 of 20 Posts