Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Taurus SEL; however, I've replaced the front bumper and grill with that of the 2004-2007 style. My old '01 badge (or are they called emblems? I don't know...) didn't fit the new grill, but I haven't been able to track down where I can get a replacement? I was hoping to find something that wasn't blue, preferably black or silver or anything but blue... It needs to fit a 2004-07 grill though. Any idea where I can track something like that down? Does something like that even exist as an option for me?

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
eBay would be your best bet, just measure how big the emblem needs to be. You can get black emblems as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried ebay in the past and it didn't work out. Most everything on there are stickers, I need the insert for the grill itself. I measured it and it's 5 3/4" wide by 2 3/8" high. I don't know if the badge/emblem would protrude past that point or not. My only other thought is the junkyard, and just take it off one, but I'd rather get a custom one if they're out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
njmaxwell
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing