Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about building a custom box for my Boston G2 12"s, that way I can push the box all the way to the back of the truck. Anyone built a box like this yet? or any ideas?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm thinking about building a custom box for my Boston G2 12"s, that way I can push the box all the way to the back of the truck. Anyone built a box like this yet? or any ideas?

not trying to be a **** are you talking trunk or the back of a truck??? it is a little hard to read just wondering if it was a typo because most taurus have trunks lol's. if it is a truck are you talking the bed or the extended cab of the truck. you did not go in to model or any thing or brad etc...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol and if it is a ttunk then is here a reason you want it all the way back? If you dont need the spsce in your trunk then why not have a bid ole box like me lol i have a BTL 15 in a 4th Order tuned to 47 hertz

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was talking about the truNk. Just a typo. I need my trunk space thats why I wanted a box to fit all the way back against the seat. Anyways, just finished building the box, I'll post pictures sometime this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts