Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me crazy.

I've seen the entire cupholder unit for sale for a few hundred bucks. Anyone know if the lid can be had separately?

Keeping an eye out on eBay, but usually I find this part clustered with the entire console and expensive

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
953 Posts
If that trim piece is the same length as the others, I'm looking for the 2 cupholder that is just in front of the armrest (in the bottom of your pic). If we were able to find that piece at a pic n' pull then I would gladly get you the trim piece. I'm sure it'll just pop out of the cupholder and pop into yours.

~matt

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look the same, and hopefully are. If you happen to see one at a boneyard and can pop out out, I'd be eternally grateful. I've had no luck with my local yards. Not a whole lot of '13+ vehicles in them

·
Registered
953 Posts
They look the same, and hopefully are. If you happen to see one at a boneyard and can pop out out, I'd be eternally grateful. I've had no luck with my local yards. Not a whole lot of '13+ vehicles in them

Yeah same here, not many newer bulls in the yards yet. Maybe people are driving them safer?

Same for anyone in TCCA. If you happen to find any newer bulls in the pick n' pulls, give one or both of us a shout!

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts