Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this weeks show was the Cruise In At The Beach at Charles Mills State Park in Mansfield Ohio. This was a benifit show for the local Lions Club. This was a judged show with 2 classes, 1989 and older and 1990 and newer. There were around 150 cars with close to 100 in the 1989 & older class. My class, 1990 & newer was a very good mix of mustangs (GT's and Cobras) corvettes, camaros, a v8 powered fiero, a Chevy SSR, some nice trucks, some low riders and even a couple tuners. The trophies were divided 20 to the 1998 & older, 3 to the 1990 & newer, a peoples choice & a Best of Show. The top 3 in the 1990 & newer class (in no particular order) was the v8 fiero, a 1929 T-bucket (titled as a home built in 1992) and my wagon. Once again, the wagon made a big impression on everyone at the show.
The score so far, 3 judged shows, 3 trophies. We still have the Ford shows comming in July.

Now for the pictures.
My new display with some of my awards infront of the car.

A beautyfull 1964 Corvair pick up & matching boat.

A beautyfull 1977 Mercury COUGAR Wagon, very interesting.

And now for the typical car show entries.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Always giving the bull a good name!

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL.. :lol2: OK Joe, here is the schedule for the month of July....
July 2nd, Zanesville Ohio, July 10th Summit All Ford Show, July 17th Mustang & Ford Show in Elyria, July 24th Ford Nationals at Milan Michigan. What ones do you want to go to?? I am always open to have a rider or you can tag along with your car also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts