Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Could Someone Please Explain...

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SHO Continental 
#1 ·
what exactly are Gen I/II/III/IV? Can someone please break this down for me?? :huh:

#4 ·
99.999% true, execpt G1's are from 86-91.......

#7 ·
Originally posted by Firespirit@May 26 2004, 06:57 PM
The g3 Taurus was the best Taurus ever made... :D
I love my gen 4, but the gen 3's have a meaner looking front end. I love those "eyeballs" in the bumper cover! :)

#11 ·
Originally posted by 00Taurus@May 26 2004, 09:40 PM
I love my gen 4, but the gen 3's have a meaner looking front end.  I love those "eyeballs" in the bumper cover!  :)
Interesting because the front end of the Gen3 (sable at least) is the one part of the car i don't like. Don't get me wrong i love my gen3 but the front end looks like a freakin' neon or something to me. I however love the way the rear end of my gen3 sable looks. Just wish i could have the front end of a late 90's Crown Vic instead of the gen3 sable front end. That would look nice IMO.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/248000-248999/248160_5_full.jpg' alt='' width='575' height='431' class='attach' />[/url]

I guess I'm just not into how curvey vehicles have become, I still like some definite fine lines on a vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.