Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New year, and a few changed to the COTQ contests. This will benefit ALL members and hopefully boost submissions and voting.
We will continue to hold submissions and voting for COTQ in March, June, September, and December.
COTY will be voted on in January 2017.

Here is what's NEW for 2016:

- The submissions are for ANY REGISTERED MEMBER regardless of post count, or length of membership. If you are a new member, come in and submit!

- You must submit YOUR OWN PERSONALLY OWNED AND DRIVEN vehicle. That means if your parents, siblings, family members friends, etc etc own a Bull, you work on or occasionally drive, even if it was once yours, you are NOT able to enter that car.

- You may only submit if you have not won a quarter in 2016. That means if you have 2 Bulls, submit and win one quarter, you are ineligible to submit a second car in the same year. 2015 COTY winner is ineligible to submit for 2016

- We will be adamant about getting GOOD, QUALITY photos that show off the car. Being this is now open to anyone, we want to have a good showing of our Bulls. The time between COTQ submissions is more than ample to take good photos of your cars.

All the rules can be found here:
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/80-car-month-submissions-voting/259081-tcca-car-quarter-rules.html

So with that being said........get your cars cleaned up, take them out places and snap QUALITY pictures, and get them ready for March! If you feel like discussing this further, please post here.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 day and counting till I open 2016's first COTQ submission thread. I hope you all are getting GOOD pictures of your cars and are working on a description of it!! I don't want to see 1MP 600x400 fuzzy night time pictures of your seat, or pictures in your driveway with 4 other cars in the background!! Get some good ones now so you can get right in the submission thread, it opens TOMORROW!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts