Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Mmmm, a sexy Gen4.5 that is worthy of the title.

Now if only your bull was Windveil Blue, it'd be amazingly attractive ;)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
:rolleyes2: Mmmkay, so... kinda like this one?

[attachment=30308:Kev_SE_paint.jpg]

The next stop for that picture, Kevin, could be our epic "Spot The Rice" thread... :ph34r: Don't tempt me, dude.

Stop knocking Silver Frost already. I don't want a Taurus Sport Edition, I have the Sedan with Extra Luxury! Having well-refined sportiness is the way to go. ;)

That is all.

Attachments

QUOTE (Brian_05_SEL @ Jul 10 2009, 01:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=738393
Action Shots:

Watch it go!

Mods:

Mod. added 7/19
[attachment=30155:IMG_0357.JPG]

Mod. added 7/20
[attachment=30156:IMG_0358.JPG]

Miscellaneous:

This is what we call a "spring drizzle" in Chicago. Eight inches of rainfall in twelve hours is nothing that special.

Old time picture- the Silver Bull parked down by the old waterin' hole.

Yours truly, tending to my pride and joy.

And now for some VIDEO!

Startup video 1

Startup video 2

System check video 1

Finally, per the official rules, here's my voting picture...

[attachment=30043:COTM_Voting_Pic.JPG]

There you have it; my entry in the TCCA's Car of the Month contest for August 2009. Thanks for your consideration! Rock the vote.

Link to all pictures here, plus more that didn't make the cut

And how appropriate, this was my 200th post on the forum. Sweet!

Photo locations in Illinois: Moraine Hills State Park, the Fox River, McHenry Dam Recreational Grounds, Towns/Villages of Wauconda, Island Lake, Wood Dale, Elk Grove, Palatine, and Schaumburg. Special thanks to my best friend Jerzy, who provided assistance and expertise for the photography; to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, the Village of Wauconda Police Department, and the Illinois Army National Guard; they allowed me to have unfettered access to some locations shown in the photos above.
[/b]
Wow, really nice car!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.