Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in CQuart finest or just paint and plastic correction here are the before and after pics of my 2013 SHO. The paint correction was "2.5" steps and included plastic, all glass, wheels, and plastic on B pillars. Two coats of CQuart finest were applied. Wills and Dana at Windows and Wheels in Gilbert, AZ (and mobile service too) are factory certified in this and Opticoat. When you see the "before" pics you'll think I'm terrible with paint, but I use a foam cannon and try not to touch except microfiber drying with just a little quick detailer on the drying cloth. The scratches were from the dealer repar of chips (part of the purchase deal) and the water spots were under the sealer they applied at the dealer (a common routine dealer practice in AZ). It is amazing the amount of paint damage dealers do.

After Wills was through the paint feels wet, looks wet, and makes me want to try and reach into it... the depth and reflectivity is incredible. Price with interior detail was $1000 even for about 22 hours work by two people and includes the first detail after 7 - 10 days, which allows them to evaluate the coating and correct if necessary. Very professional, very reasonable, the attention paid is as if it were their car. The link below is the whole story with pics (the close-up door handle "after pics give you the idea of the depth:

Phoenix Detail - 2013 SHO Taurus Partial Repaint, Water Spots - CQuartz Finest - Click & Brag - Autopia

1 - 2 of 2 Posts